PDA

View Full Version : Get your new weapons!!!

BUDWEISER911
12-22-2010, 10:29 PM
If you haven't played today ,you will see that you have so much credit towards buying new weapons and uniforms.

Assault- m16
medic- m249saw or pkm
recon- sv98
engineer- ump45 or p90

permanent weapons will cost 500 credit pts. Enjoy the new weapons and check out the cusomize uniforms. Have fun looking good and shooting better.

marodalies
12-23-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah, this New Customs are good as well as the weapons.

But be careful Guys This weapons and Customs aren't permenant which means they will go on Game full release as posted on the forum

LINK (http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=5495)

Good luck

Sunnie
12-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Ooh another sniper.. Sunniee likeeeyy sniperrr :P

helix87
12-23-2010, 11:41 AM
Still awaiting to get a play4free key. :(

By the way for the people who have one of these, is it the same game or is it different? It looks like a beta version to me by some videos I've seen...

Hoplomachus
12-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Yes!! Finally upgrades for weapons... M16 is great.

Sunnie
12-24-2010, 05:56 PM
OMG the new sv 98 is PATHETIC.. simply PATHETIC! you can do more damage just by THROWING IT ON YOUR ENEMIES than by SHOOTING it. lol its a toy gun as compared to the default m24 :|

Jackson
12-25-2010, 12:20 PM
ye SV sux. But i like the fact of cutomizing your player

Waugman
12-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah, got to say that the "default" weapons for the Engineer are better than the new ones...Oh well :lol:

BUDWEISER911
12-25-2010, 05:40 PM
There's something for everyone. Some control different or the scope helps better on one vs. the other. New weapons are always good. They can't please everyone every time. If you look at chat during game,every weapon is overpowered,lol. Try the new pistol!!!

xXEliaiXx
12-25-2010, 07:29 PM
OMG the new sv 98 is PATHETIC.. simply PATHETIC! you can do more damage just by THROWING IT ON YOUR ENEMIES than by SHOOTING it. lol its a toy gun as compared to the default m24 :|

I said the same thing sunnie - I wasted my credits on it when I got it D: I wanted to cry.

Sunnie
12-26-2010, 01:43 AM
The best part is credits arent really hard to get, and there arent many things to spend credits on anyway.

But Diamond likes it soo much that he keeps on saying, "I Love the sv98, OMG OMG, HEADSHOT, wow!" LMAO.

|Silence|
12-26-2010, 02:06 AM
because everyone went with sv and only comment on that one gun I thought I would share another the new PISTOL is very good only down fall I have ran into is that it has no distance whats so ever...

The M16 how ever is a stright beast of a weapon I love it its accurate and good distance and very stable the only down fall I have found to it is that for one IT HAS A M203 NADE LUNCHER AND YOU CANT USE IT LOL... and the second down fall is that it's only a 3 round burst no full auto buts thats usally normal for most games with an m16 it's how they balance that weapon... but for the most part its at least an 8/10

BUDWEISER911
12-26-2010, 05:38 AM
well the m16 was made as a 3 burst weapon,but I use less bullets to kill with the m16 and as far as the nade laucher,you will have that attachment set up at a later date. I like the sv98,I shoot a lot straighter with it. The PKM is a beast and I like the sound of that weapon. The pistol can kill from a far distance,it takes practice but can do the job. I wasn't too crazy with the saw,the default was better and I like the ump better then the p90 but they are both good when u r close up,otherwise the pp2000 is better. I think the weapons will be altered a little later on in a update. So,these weapons will change once the open beta and then the finish game comes out. They are just showing a little something,something to hype up the game and keep players interested. Wait til the heli's and/or jets come out, I hope,lol. Then u will see more complaining,lol. Plus we need the defib attachment and a stun grenade as well maybe. There's a lot of possibilities still out there. BF2 has commanders,will there be commanders in play 4 free? That would be interesting.C4,CLAYMORES etc...

Sunnie
01-04-2011, 07:07 AM
So today I tried to play with the sv 98 again, and I must say, my opinion on it changed, for the worse. Even my m9 would do more good if it had a scope than this fail gun (dont you dare call it a sniper). The scope is as good as the iron sights on other weapons.

Now people argue that this gun is made for aggressive snipers, and rushers, but since when did the snipers started rushing? snipers are supposed to sit back, camp and take down enemies one by one.. priority wise. You dont really stand a chance with a sniper against an m16 or the pp2k or the ump in a head to head battle.

I would have liked it a hell lot better if it had very high damage, and less on other things or they could have just come out with a dragunov, but I wonder what changes they would have done to it.

Apart from this, every other weapon is fine.. they cant reach me when I am at my position anyway lol.

Spectis
01-14-2011, 10:41 AM

Ya I was not impressed ether. I get more headshot with the m24 then sv98. I think it the scope is the problem.