PDA

View Full Version : Event Brainstorming.

Wolfygang248
12-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Hello Ladies and Gentleman Its Wolfygang Your YGZ Assistant Division Leader, YGZ Graphics Department Division Leader, But I need your guys help with my new title of Battlefield P4F Scrim / Event Coordinator. In my new position of Scrim / Event Coordinator I been handed the duties of coming up with events Clan and Recruiting related and helping with prizes . So this is were I need your guys help the most !

So if you have any ideas on :

*Events
*Prizes
*Recruiting (events) .

Feel free to respond ! More then likely our 1st event will be a Recruiting / Compaction to celebrate the Open Beta the 1st week or so its released.

Sunnie
12-28-2010, 05:44 AM
A monthly, BFH vs BFP4F night would be fun.. it could be a home and away scenario. since the games are inter-related we can get awesome achievements in both the games.

As soon as the initial recruiting and servers are taken care of we can start of with it.
Couldn't find questos, but might ask him for his opinion as soon as I see him(or you do :P).

Sunnie

Hoplomachus
12-28-2010, 08:19 AM
Events: best sniper, knife champ

Prizes, could be $20.00, Dog Tags and the MIA calender

Just a few ideas..

marodalies
12-28-2010, 09:06 AM
We can Also Make Races Using Jeeps,jet ,..etc

and Champ For each may be!!

Wolfygang248
12-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Awesome ! Thanks for the support gentlemen . Keep the ideas pouring in !

CMoonB
12-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Protect the Ambassador, that's my favorite.

Sunnie
01-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Internal clan ladder tourney would be awesome , for improving teamplay and knowing each other's weaknesses(and then making fun of them LOLjk) and helping them to improve.

Hoplomachus
01-07-2011, 08:47 PM
How about this... major project but think about it...

We could host, organize, clan championships ? Much like TWL or TGL..

Hoplomachus
03-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Think of some ideas for this plz.

Jackson
03-10-2011, 11:48 AM
How about this... major project but think about it...

We could host, organize, clan championships ? Much like TWL or TGL..

So you mean we should do a league? If yes, then for all Clans or for all [MIA] Squads?

Other ideas: We could just copy some events from the other Divisions, like Sniper Contest, knife Contest, King of the Hill etc....

Sunnie
03-10-2011, 11:58 AM
So you mean we should do a league? If yes, then for all Clans or for all [MIA] Squads?

I think we should have both..

Jackson
03-10-2011, 02:16 PM
But it will be a lot of work to do a league for other clans. And then you would also have to give out rewards....

Hoplomachus
03-13-2011, 06:28 AM
yes for all clans... seems that none of the major leagues are picking up BFP4F yet.. we could be the first...

Yes, we will have those other events, Jackson. Thanks

loctar
03-28-2011, 04:11 AM
longest sniper shoot, and with other weapons.

im like the idea of the jet race, could use heli's too

Hoplomachus
03-28-2011, 04:39 AM
Never thought about longest sniper shootout.. great to do on Oman on the crane.

Trixter
03-28-2011, 09:12 AM
Boat race on oman -- jeep race on karkand

Waugman
03-28-2011, 10:47 AM
How about a "Parachute Contest"? On the Oman map (duh!) we could load folks up into the helicopters that can carry 4 (or more?) players and go over to "C" for example. Get the helicopter to a certain height and perhaps a certain distance from "C" and have everyone jump out and the one who lands closest to the flag wins. Maybe the best 2 out of 3 rounds wins the overall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunnie
03-28-2011, 12:07 PM
How about a "Parachute Contest"? On the Oman map (duh!) we could load folks up into the helicopters that can carry 4 (or more?) players and go over to "C" for example. Get the helicopter to a certain height and perhaps a certain distance from "C" and have everyone jump out and the one who lands closest to the flag wins. Maybe the best 2 out of 3 rounds wins the overall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that would be awesome lol.

Crimson
03-28-2011, 02:31 PM
to go along with the parachute idea, do you all know where that jet is on the US carrier on that small platform that stick out into the Gulf/Ocean/some type of body of water? we could have a contest to see who can get on that as well (isnt the easiest, tried it last night) or instead of the "C" flag being in the open try more the "D" flag. thats more secluded so it would be more of a challenge to get on.