PDA

View Full Version : Fav. Class

Trixter
01-28-2011, 05:26 PM
It must be sniper... i have always been a sniper also when i was in the RL military.
Sometimes i do miss the close combat which you cant do with a sniper and the hand weapon is just ment for protection.. not really a assult weapon.

Trix.

Hoplomachus
01-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Yeah and you need patience.

BUDWEISER911
01-28-2011, 10:22 PM
It wouldn't be so bad if u could use the shotgun in place of the pistol,but I got the new pistol and love it. As long as I have supplies for my pistol,I'm good.

Sunnie
01-29-2011, 03:02 AM
LAWL bud, if they gave us a shotgun with a sniper simultaneously, do you think anyone but the tanks and hop could kill us? I am loving the way you think though, just like me. xDDD

Hoplomachus
01-29-2011, 03:44 AM
LOL, sunnie.

That would be a scary combination.

Sunnie
01-29-2011, 03:55 AM
xDDD but if I ever got it, bam bam bam, the whole battlefield would be like a desert xD

Gr33none
02-01-2011, 03:14 AM
But at the same time everyone would then go Recon ... it would be an all out sniper/shotgun war
With the occasional tank and frag grenade

Sunnie
02-01-2011, 11:06 AM
But at the same time everyone would then go Recon ... it would be an all out sniper/shotgun war
With the occasional tank and frag grenade
I'd still say BOOM BOOM BOOM, the whole battlefield is clean :D

nightmedic
02-01-2011, 02:13 PM
personally I like snipers the best, that being said I tend to play all the classes. I will say there is something to be said about a self healing guy with a saw ! ! ! an engineer next to an ammo box is a great thing , endless rpg rounds to be showered upon thy enemies ! ! the m16a2 is a great weapon for the assault class, just wish the m203 grenade launcher worked on it. Ohh and as bud can attest to I'm fairly decent with a tank , but I cant fly worth a dang ! ! ! can't wait till they get friend lists and server bookmarks in game.

Trixter
02-02-2011, 03:31 PM
I played all classes now, and there is always something that once class cant do that another class can... and that being said, i feel best with the sniper class, allthough it really depends on what map you play. After i added frags to my sniper, i feel fine with just frags and the 9mm...

Gr33none
02-09-2011, 01:32 AM
I myself have finally gotten to play all the classes and I gotta say
It's a toss up between Recon, and Engineer... with Recon you get to snipe and leave behind claymores
but with Engineer you can use a sub-machine gun and take out those pesky tanks
hard to say which is better

Sunnie
02-09-2011, 03:04 AM
I must admit, the medic class weapons are awesome too, I used the MG3 last night and owned a jeep with it LOL.