PDA

View Full Version : Changes in the BFP4F store .. Read this!!!

Trixter
03-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Listen up soldiers!

In preparation for launch we will be removing some items, such as the Veteran weapons, from the store.

Apparel Weapons
Woodland combat uniform All Veteran Weapons
Woodland vehicle ops helmet UMP
Taiga combat pack PKM
Partizan OverSuit
Maska 1Sch helmet
DEye Balaclava
Alpha SP pack
Alpha SP belt
TriC desert battle dress
D-tec spec ops helmet
Spectre SO combat pack
Spectre SO tactical belt
Covert Ops Shades

The items will remain available in the store until Wednesday 9th March @ 10:00 CET. People who have previously purchased any of these items prior to that time will of course keep them until their duration runs out, so don't worry about losing yours if you have already purchased it.

The items will return to the store on the 31st of March 2011.

TacoStain
03-08-2011, 08:24 PM
BOOO, i'll bet there going to be getting a HUGE tweak in the overpowered dept. Ever since i got the Veterans Weapons its like a field day running around. You can snipe w/ the M-16, its almost ridiculous..lol
The Vet-Spas12 is like using a Self destruct button aim and push fire and opponent is dead.
Curious to see there reasoning for it.

Hoplomachus
03-08-2011, 09:29 PM
maybe not to rank up so high..... but your right, they are powerful weapons

marodalies
03-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Thanks For The Info. Trix!

Jackson
03-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Hmm perhaps it's even more easier to kill Trixter then without his SVD sniper machine gun LOL.

Thx for the info^^

Gr33none
03-10-2011, 01:18 AM
If you guys have not seen me around as of late ... it is because I have been playing Battlefield Bad company 2
Now I kinda want to get back into playing Play4Free but with the addition of battlefunds to keep your weapons forever I don't know how much I want to play...
Got me some thinking to do ... I don't know if I want to start spending money on weapons again

Jackson
03-10-2011, 06:20 AM
It's not neccessary to spend BF/real money, just get in-game collect a few credits and then buy those guns for 1/3 days...

Works perfectly and those clothes are just a "little" additional feautre.
So come in and join us playing!!

Hoplomachus
03-10-2011, 08:56 AM
True Jackson. Thx