PDA

View Full Version : Absence for the past few weeks

Crimson
03-25-2011, 04:28 AM
this was sent to sunnie a litle while ago

hey srry about my absence :(

we had a power surge sometime during the morning i was getting initiated when i was sleeping. fried 5 t.v.'s router, dads computer, fridge, alot of crap...its just like.... gone.. ive been trying to pick up these little jobs they call "odd jobs" in the states. pretty much like babysitting walking dogs and crap to scrape up as much money as i can to help my rents out with replacing practically every LCD T.V we had. my laptop had some damage to it, but it was only thr charcging port that fried. got that back yesterday monring. ive been using my friends computer in the mean time. but Toshiba cleared my hard to just make sure nothing else was damaged on the inside. they gave me a new motherboard, thats with the harddrive as well. i have a WD external one, but my last back up was about 1-2 months ago.

im using a friends computer at the moment until i can get mine set up and restored and crap >.< he has a password set for every download, but im going to try downloading TS3. i have a feeling ik what his pass word is. its been his password for years. im going to try and downloading TS3, and BF:F2P so i can actually chill with u all again >.<

again sorry about my absence. it was really sudden, but that morning i didnt have anywhere i could go to get a hold of anyone. my friend has been nice enough to let me stay a week at his house so use his internet, and email a few companies and such whose surge protectors failed on us, including mine my T.V was also fried, surround sound did get fried or anything) we also had a small fire in out basement from our furnace, we dont know what happened to it yet, were getting free replacement though from the company since we only had a it a year.

sorry again guys. ill see if i can get the download going tonight, and hopefully later this week we can do the initiation. i can be on mic, but i hafta be alot more queit than my house. im kinda sleeping next to his kid's room. hes about 7-8 months old or so

--edit-- i did get through to download things, TS3 is installing and BF:F2P should be done in about 45 minutes. ill try to hop on BF:F2P if i can find a good connection point. im at home right now mooching off my neighbors internet :P

Hoplomachus
03-25-2011, 05:30 AM
Ok cool. This weekend if you can, you can get initiated. See you then

Alex2142hp
03-25-2011, 05:34 AM
wow talking about totall damage

Crimson
03-25-2011, 06:21 AM
thanks hop, btw if u could make it earlier in the day like between 7-9pm Central or somewhere between noon-10:30pm)) that would be great, depending on other peoples schedules and stuff. were having a few ppl come in and work on our house that were close friends with during the night so ill be either at the local Inn or at a friends house. my parents and brother r checking into the Inn at round 6pm saturday night. prolly from noon until 10:30 ill be at a friends house and depending if he has room or not ill be crashing at his house for 3-4 days while while they come in and do work

and yea alex.... we lost ALOT.. it wasnt just us either, a few of my friends had their stove/oven fried, and my other friend who has a new prius that happened to be charging, he also had alot damage to the car and stuff. its odd though. it only happened to the north half of the city. so im not sure what the diffference in electricity source is. ik that our garbage dump we get nearly half of our city electricity, but im not sure what the other half is, and where that "half-way" divide is

just our house alone? we prolly lost about 10,000-$20,000 worth of appliances, and stuff we use on a day-to-day basis

i think since the surge, there were close to 20 electrical fires that the city of 4902 people had. whats nice about it though, most of the factories by me actually are helping pay for anything from food, to help paying ppl to come in to fix the mess up for ppl affected, i think 8-9 of them r helping out, not sure though

marodalies
03-25-2011, 11:54 AM
oh, that's really bad man, but the best thing is you are good. :)

Sunnie
03-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Thats bad man, really bad.. I hope everthing becomes normal again.

Jackson
03-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Good to see you back up...

Crimson
03-25-2011, 04:51 PM
yea im back as of this post :D
btw hop dont worry about Initiation Sunnie, Maro, and Diamond already did it

WRXS
03-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the clan,

And yes, I do think you look like

Darkco
03-25-2011, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the clan.

Crimson
03-26-2011, 02:41 AM
thanks Andrea i look like a total rocker that died from drug overdose.... REAL KEWL...jk BUT whos the other dude? (name sounds really familiar though, its like i met him in another deminsion aka "The Twighlight Zone" i soooo had to do that

and thanks for the welcomes :D