PDA

View Full Version : US Squad 2.0

AmericanEagle301
03-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Hey Guys. I have a new updated version of the squad list. Here is what I need from all you US Players. I need everyone to respond back to this thread with what squad they want to be in. You cannot join the Rooks. Choose your squad based on which area of the game you are most comfortable with.

The people who need to respond are:
[MIA] Gr33none
[MIA] BUDWEISER911
[MIA] Waugman
[MIA] Rahj
[MIA] Nohbdy
[MIA] jetda1

Thanks!

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx81/AmericanEagle301/squadpositions.jpg

Rahj
03-29-2011, 09:04 AM
I would need some clarification on the divisions and their purposes. I want to say infantry because I can't fly and I don't like driving. However, being an engineer, I do enjoy being around vehicles to repair because its an absolutely amazing asset to the team.

Hoplomachus
03-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Division is the game that you play most of the time
BFP4F U.S Team is the time that you mostly play
BFP4F U.S Team 1-1 Inf is a place to call home ;)

Why all of this?

http://www.miaclan.net/showthread.php?18348-BFP4F-Squad-Info.

Waugman
03-29-2011, 10:15 AM
Go ahead and place me in the Armor Squad. Thanks!

EDIT: I play as Engineer only - so far. Strengths: "Taggin' & Baggin' anything with wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loctar
03-29-2011, 10:51 AM
when the time comes to place me please put me in air where possible, and infantry where i cant fly

TacoStain
03-29-2011, 06:03 PM
BUMP, Please post your strengths if you have not yet so we can get squads set up.

Crimson
03-29-2011, 07:09 PM
btw if your an Assault class, the "reinforcements" Training point. is a MUST (AE and i tested this out) if someone dies by you, just activate it, and they will respawn at your location. its going to be very helpful in scrims and competitions, mainy if theres an APC or a Tank near you or if you're pinned down so you can have a few people help you out so your not fighting on your own. ( AE said it lasts 1 minute, so use sparingly)

btw loctar. i think on Karkand where u cant fly? i think hop, and a few others will try and place you and the other's in a squad according to your strengths (hop if you could explain so we have an idea of how the 1-3 squad will work on Karkand)

loctar
03-29-2011, 08:29 PM
sound like a good plan its hard to mak the role as a pilot without planes lol

Jackson
03-30-2011, 09:36 AM
In our Team it's handled like Air Squad members go to the Division wuith less people...

Hoplomachus
03-30-2011, 10:14 AM
Let me explain it a Tad different.

I'm in EU team, 2-3 "23rd"air squad.

I'm on EU team because I play late at night with our EU players.

If I play on karkand, I'm still 23rd. Of course there isn't any air but it doesn't matter. My "team" is my air squad. Much like Trixter and myself work together .... he is a sniper and I'm a medic.

The squads are here to work as a team and to be the best! We are the best regardless because we are in P4F division but who's has the best squad? ;)

Your squad leader and unit leader will then discuss who is best with what kit.... then we will have scrims with all the units. Of course the 23 air will win....

Hope that clears some stuff for you guys.

Hop

Crimson
03-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Of course the 23 air will win....Hop

HAHAHAH u only wish there hop. just ask a possible new recruit can talk about my 8-0 run with my Assault on karkand :D (have a screenshot to prove it :D) one of my best runs yet, picking off snipers on roofs headed the back way from C to A. i had a 2 medics, an engineer along with me on my assault.... lets just say... we pwned i was pretty much covering them from behind and they were taking out guys in front.

anyways, for the US squads (heads up) im using my assault, mainly because hes an ammo supplier, we would probably need a medic (loctar u could help when ur a full member),sniper (to scout out enemies and help whenever possible at long range) and an engineer to run with us.
we also got a 2nd medic that i recruited, he sent his app in last night. hes a great medic. played BF:2 for TWL, and did alot of Team play with AE, Waugman, me and one other MIA member.

loctar
03-30-2011, 09:38 PM
i understand the way it is thought now thxs hob.

np crim i like most to play with the medic for sniper help and the mg 3:) the enginer is also nice i i like to play with that char too i have recal the point so he is best the ground lvl.

Crimson
03-30-2011, 11:25 PM
ok kewl, thanks for the info Loctar

note: for Air we should have at least 2, armor try and get 2 also (if possible for those squads) and in infantry (ill be running with them) we could use a medic and a sniper

--edit--

just rounding for numbers. its really UP TO YOU all where you go... the statement above is just an estimate of what we could use in each squad. if you all have other ideas just add to this,

thanks,
Crimson

AmericanEagle301
03-31-2011, 01:47 AM
ok kewl, thanks for the info Loctar

note: for Air we should have at least 2, armor try and get 2 also (if possible for those squads) and in infantry (ill be running with them) we could use a medic and a sniper

--edit--

just rounding for numbers. its really UP TO YOU all where you go... the statement above is just an estimate of what we could use in each squad. if you all have other ideas just add to this,

thanks,
Crimson

Ideally, all squads will have the 6 members needed in them.

Hoplomachus
03-31-2011, 04:33 AM
Yep that's were on a recruiting spree next week!!! More players = more fun

Crimson
03-31-2011, 05:13 AM
guys if u want. we can put an even on the calander for next week (prefer weekend). get some video/audo of us working on a team together. we would probably need only like 3-4 ppl and post on the MIA youtube channel :bounce:

--edit--

ik AE, just trying to get an idea with what we have for numbers as of now

Hoplomachus
03-31-2011, 05:20 AM
Already have a few videos in the vault to release on the 4th :)

Crimson
03-31-2011, 04:10 PM
Already have a few videos in the vault to release on the 4th :)

awwww nobody told me that >.< oh well. r we going to try making a recruitment video from them?

Hoplomachus
04-01-2011, 04:16 AM
Yep, they are both recruitment videos and a 3rd one being worked on and I'll make a 4th soon.

Crimson
04-01-2011, 05:29 AM
ok, sweet. thanks Hop

Crimson
04-01-2011, 09:39 PM
BUMP 4-1-2011
were still waiting for people to reply for a specific squad they want to join. Reply here? Or PM Hop or AE, both r in-charge squads and organizing them at the moment

7x70
04-04-2011, 01:30 AM
US 1-1 Inf shall be my home :)

nohbdy
04-04-2011, 01:34 AM
Could you throw me into air? I prefer to fly when the game works for me.

AmericanEagle301
04-04-2011, 01:39 AM
List I have so far: Let me know via PM if you want switched.

TL: Mtekk
SL: Crimson
Infanty:
-7x70
-DustierDean

Armor:
-Waugman
-TacoStain
-AmericanEagle301
-Nightmedic

Air:
-Locatr
-Nohbody
-Budweiser911

Rahj
04-05-2011, 02:57 AM
Armor squad please.

ItsMyGun
04-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Are recruits able to apply for squads or divisions?