PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta is within reach!! and a goal is to be made!!

Crimson
04-02-2011, 12:56 AM
i posted this on the server forums and im going to post it here so EVERYONE can see it copies it word for word :D

guys in 3 days when we reach Open Beta, were going to need EVERYONE'S help to populate the server's as much as possible. im personally going to ask you all to try and play more in the next few weeks. its going to take ALOT of work to get these servers running to full capacity, we all have done it in the past im sure, whether it was for MIA or just other non-family groups that CLAIM to be like MIA :D we need everyone to step up when open beta hits, and when it does? we need to show them who has the more activity on the game :D ill be on during the day mostly. if we can get people on at ALL hours of the day, it will help a ton, and we might even get a few more recruits in the process :D

we want best division?? this is a way we can ALL take part in showing the other Divisons that.....we RULE!!!

Personal Goal: im going to push you guys into getting servers AT LEAST 3/4 full during the day, if not, all day/nite in 6 weeks of having our servers up and running. this will help with bringing more people in, and also seeing how fun our servers are to play in!! and if they come back, over and over, thats when they MIGHT decide to join us and the rest of the gaming community we have to offer :D

note:try and make friends with other clan's that join our server's. they could be a possible scrim opponent in the future. and make friends with as many people you can. the more people you interact with, and "add" and you can make a good relationship between you the them? the more chances of bringing in ALOT more people as recruits. plus ya never know, if another clan's leader joins out server cuz its populated, and they see that were really friendly to other users, they might want to have us fill in for people missing in their scrims, or even possibly have bi-weekly scrim matched to get our stragedies straightened out...

srry for the long post.... just something i cam up with at the top of my head.. and it didnt stop popping in me endless mind i have

Hoplomachus
04-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Well done! More info to come soon....

Crimson
04-02-2011, 04:40 AM
thanks Hop

Waugman
04-02-2011, 10:37 PM
srry for the long post.... just something i cam up with at the top of my head.. and it didnt stop popping in me endless mind i have

No, I think it's too much caffeine with a sugar buzz mixed in there :rofl:. Well done post, tho:thumb:

marodalies
04-02-2011, 11:35 PM
yup, Nice Post Crimson :)

Crimson
04-02-2011, 11:57 PM
thanks Waugman and Maro.. and no... no sugar buzz for me at 8PM.. thats not until 1AM(along with the normal caffeine i devour during the day) i get that.lol but no i had the first paragraph thought out already... then i was like... hmm lets make a goal cuz we can :D