PDA

View Full Version : medics

echoseven
04-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Right ive put 1 point into revive which gives revived player 30% health (50 points for revive and loads of points from med kit I put down),if I put more points in revive they get better health but still get 50 revive points.What am getting at is which is best ?Last question has anyone tried the SAW for medic and is it very good ?I ve tried the PKM and didnt like it much.

7x70
04-07-2011, 06:52 PM
well I guess it depends on what you want, it's definitely better for the team if you revive them with more health. That being said, it would be a must for a medic to have 3 points in revive for clan matches. However, if you are in a pub, just want points, and aren't much of a team player I guess you might just put one point in it lol.

A_Lucky_Hit
04-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Is it better to spent the point on the revive that is only good when your dead or on point for them and more for the medic hub that helps you before you die, much more of the time and many more players.

MaylorTaylor
04-19-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm a lvl 11 medic now and I too am looking to upgrade my gun. I have yet to buy or even try out a gun so credits aren't an issue. What is the first upgraded gun you guys would go for?

Darkco
04-19-2011, 09:57 PM
I spend my Bf points on a M 249 saw.

Hoplomachus
04-19-2011, 10:42 PM
I'm a medic and buy the saw!!!

I'm lvl 20 and the saw is your best friend !

Get the 2 Med packs first then get your shock paddles.

Also customize a quick key for your shock paddle.

Hop

Antykain
04-19-2011, 11:26 PM
The SAW is a VERY nice LMG for the medics.. just picked one up myself few days ago. Pretty mean..

loctar
04-22-2011, 09:19 PM
the saw is the medics best friend then comes the medkits

nightmedic
04-23-2011, 07:17 PM
the saw is the best weapon by far in game for a medic , , , however you can only get it with bf. if you cant get the saw I would stick with the g3 , , , the sights on the pkm and m60 suck. to get to the defib paddles takes at least 5 points in the tier 1 so that will cover you 4 points into the heal box then your next point should be for the 2nd medic box. if you can fort up somewhere with double medic boxes you are good to go barring a headshot or grenade. the defib paddles will give you 50xp for a revive putting more points into them only increases the health of the revived player, however not having them deplete your medic boxes after a revive is very handy , also the person who killed them the first time may still be out there and lower health makes them an easy second kill. then you have to risk reviving them again and putting a BIG targeet on your back when you do.

7x70
04-23-2011, 09:48 PM
idk about that man, I like the M60 the best... the things dominates haha

ItsMyGun
04-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Medics are like gods. But I still kill them.

echoseven
04-25-2011, 07:08 AM
ive played a medic most of the time but now created an assault and hate medics in game now they seen to be loners and not team players and bloody hard to kill but they kill me easily gggrrrrrrr

nightmedic
04-25-2011, 03:37 PM
there lies the problem , , assaults think that a medics only job is to follow then and provide heals , my job is to kill the other guy no matter what. I always leave packs on the ground , but I'm not to gonna run to you all the time, sometimes ya gotta go to the medic if you want healed ! ! ! ! the best way to keep your team healthy is to kill the other guy :)

echoseven
04-25-2011, 04:43 PM
true,but main problem is again I would revive no problem but its the 3 second rule again ......someone dies...........you see where they are........you kill the one who kill them or die yourself trying to revive..............you try and revive but it all took 4-5 seconds.Another porblems is players dont realize they are getting healed you run to someone throw a pack for them and they runaway only half healed.only ones that are easy to heal are sniper cos they dont move:P

Rahj
05-01-2011, 05:48 PM
I can't really get into the LMG's for my Medic. I don't know, they just aren't fun to use for me. I prefer the USAS and if I need to shoot down range my M1911 gets the job done.

A_Lucky_Hit
05-01-2011, 06:46 PM
I was using the usas with the rex for the free trials and liked that method too

MrSuave
05-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Yeah i disagree the M60 is a beast. Just because the sight make you want to use the tip of the reticule to aim, which is not the point of the square box. its to align the CENTER of the box on the target the point just shows you were the middle is horizontal wise. Anyways as far as the SAW goes yes it is a good LMG, the range is better and the rate of fire is higher for sure, but as far as paying for it I would rather just stick with the Vet M60.

diakin
05-02-2011, 02:59 AM
Killing a medic is fairly easy :P only ything you can't get 2 close to them or ur dead :ar15: you got the m16 3 burst get the medic at a distance or just shoot the medic pack :P

Trixter
05-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Well.... i recently made myself a medic... i love it so much i bought the SAW and he is lvl 13 now... i love the saw.. best weapon... however... the defi pads are the most fun ones to kill with... cracks me up each time... :D :D