PDA

View Full Version : Bf Play4Free Inner Clan Ladder Participation

UnderTaker
04-13-2011, 11:07 PM
I need you guys to start using the Inner Clan Ladder for the BF Play 4 Free division. If you do not know how to use it please talk with another member or PM me.

Here is the link to your ladder:

http://www.miaclan.net/ladders.php?do=view&id=7

I spent a good bit of time getting this setup and running for our community to use.
The ladder is currently setup for singles but if all parties agree you guys can do 2 on 2.

I want all of our divisions to use this so we can get the members more involved with scrims and interaction bewteen our members.

At the end of this month, I will be removing all members from the ladder that are not active. The ones that are not participating in the ladders will not be eligible for the team ladders we plan to start up during the summer ladder that will start July 1st.

Thanks,

marodalies
04-14-2011, 01:47 AM
Okay, Ut And Thnks For ur Effort :-)

nohbdy
04-14-2011, 04:38 AM
I'd be happy to. I wish the servers would be released so we could hold clan-only sniper or knife matches. It's hard to have an event when you have the rest of the server just playing.

Jackson
04-14-2011, 02:01 PM
A lot of people are already in i guess.... and i actually didn't know about the "matches" there...

Darkco
04-14-2011, 03:51 PM
In UT last meeting whe allready talkt about it.

Sunnie ask 2 UT how can Battlefield P4F Division run a Clan Ladder with out server.
-Playing on game points
-playing on kill/death rating

Avter match or Clan Ladder admin,s need a screenshot.

nohbdy
04-15-2011, 04:12 AM
Eh, my KDR is usually low during normal matches because I'm mostly playing recon as just that. I scout out more than I kill. Unless it's Sharqi.

Hoplomachus
04-15-2011, 10:16 AM
I believe scouting out enemy's should give points as the engi dart does.

Lastly, I will figure out the rules for this, this weekend.

Sunnie
04-15-2011, 10:34 AM
I had something in mind for that hop:

A win gives 100 (or 200)
+score divided by 10
+K/D ratio multiplied by 100

what do you think?

Hoplomachus
04-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Explain sunnie.

Sunnie
04-15-2011, 11:13 AM
200 points for winning the round(team wins it) [MOST IMPORTANT]
+say you got 4000 a game, it is divided by 10, so you add 400
the you had a k/d of 2.54 that round so you multiply it by 100, makes it 254, you add it..

Total=200+400+254=854

These scores can easily be verified with the screenshot..

So you get points for everything, not just winning with a high score because your team is good but because you have actually done good

A_Lucky_Hit
04-15-2011, 11:25 AM
Is eveyone in the ladder going to play in one server for one round to be the match that you apply/get the score from. Seems unfair to use win for points if you get shafted on a lame pub side that couldn't fight there way out of a wet paper bag, we all know that happens. Points seems like a great way and the KDR is a good way to help players who run a bit slower, lower score, because they like to stay alive