PDA

View Full Version : Hackers :(

A_Lucky_Hit
04-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Was in a round to day with at least 3 hacker on the other side and I think one on our :frown:. When they killed you the kill cam showed them twitching from the aimbot. How good is EA about dealing with them are the auto patches good at weeding them out? I don't remember seeing a round that bad in Heroes but the maps were smaller to so less player in the server at a time. Can't wait till the MIA servers are up so it will be a clean place to game:biggrin:.

Thorgel
04-15-2011, 08:51 PM
I bump on hackers everytime I play P4F.. its just sad. ;(

A_Lucky_Hit
04-15-2011, 08:59 PM
I had not played since the first days of the beta and I don't remember them from back then, that is just sad. EA really need to just perma ban their IP's and everything else you can track to them. It would not be that hard and the honest players would back them 100%

echoseven
04-15-2011, 09:00 PM
only thing I have seen is there is a lack of kill cam on some deaths ,might just be a bug tho

TacoStain
04-15-2011, 09:24 PM
When closed beta 1st started they didnt have punkbuster implemented and the hackers were CRAZY after about a month. There were some players bragging about it ingame. Some were actually spamming a couple websites to join to get game hacks. They were putting up scores of like 50-2. It was getting ridiculous and people were complaining all the time and made the game not fun. Since punkbuster was implemented it has been almost non-existent. I'm sure there will be a few that will always figure a way around it and all you can do is switch servers or deal w/ it and stay away. But the worst is to flame in game especially w/o 100% proof.

A_Lucky_Hit
04-15-2011, 09:32 PM
I didn't waste my time even typing it into the chat and even if you had proof in a recording PB will not accept it and EA would probably not do much either with a recording not from one of their employees. Hopefully they up date PB soon.

mtekk
04-16-2011, 12:03 AM
In BFH there was a "Report User" button on the site, where you could submit video evidence. EASY was slow on banning people, but there were several "high profile" hackers that were banned.

Alex2142hp
04-16-2011, 12:44 AM
u will have hackers in every game no matter how hard the programmers work but longest u can report them one way or another its a good thing

A_Lucky_Hit
04-16-2011, 01:59 AM
Mac id ban and never let them use that PC to game with again, if that fails just publish there names and addresses :P

mtekk
04-16-2011, 02:05 AM
Or, you know, they could just sue the people making and selling the hacks:rolleyes:
Word on the street is it's a good way to generate revenue and keep your army of lawyers busy.

A_Lucky_Hit
04-16-2011, 02:17 AM
If you sue them then they have to put the names in the public records too, yea lets beat some heads.

Trixter
04-16-2011, 09:27 AM
We will have to catch the hacker in the process. The hacks they are using these days, are hacks they pay for, and for that reason, they a impossible for PB to catch. The security dept. from MIA has ways to deal with that. In our case BUDWISER is the go-to-guy.

A_Lucky_Hit
04-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Thats why I can't wait till me have MIA servers to play on not the unregulated Pubs from EA

nightmedic
04-16-2011, 11:32 PM
I used to follow hackers around in bfh to gain evidence of them hacking , , then bye bye hacker :) , , , once our servers are up it will be hackers beware :)