PDA

View Full Version : Bugs???!!!!

diakin
04-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Has anyone gone invisible during a game ???
And the training points system ? i got less in 1 and more in the other 0.o and I got demoted once from 8 to 7 :eek: anywayz is it normal ? 0.o

A_Lucky_Hit
04-27-2011, 05:40 PM
NO but I want to be invisible, lol. I think the points are based on XP and hard to get as you go so yes you get more in one round then none is that what you mean? I have know idea how you lost one though???

||PREDATOR||
04-27-2011, 07:29 PM
He means he levels up then when he leaves then starts his game back up he is demoted back to the level he just completed. he still gets the training point. It also happens when you start a different board. I have asked about this and it's a bug. Mine went back to normal and I'm now ranking up. No I don't think I've went invisible though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A_Lucky_Hit
04-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Anyone else got the bug where you have to have something in your hands to get into a vehicle. I spawn without anything in my hands is that just me? I spawn put a gun, kinfe, anything into my players hands then I can get into a car, tank, plane ect... but not until then

loctar
04-27-2011, 09:44 PM
yeah its a know bug, only thing there is to do is restart the game, its seldom happens now

Evil
04-27-2011, 09:45 PM
not checked out this week,
glad easter went over to relaxation abit :-D
and tired in the evening cause work
ill startup the game tommorow and play again and see if there is something wrong from my side
but i think not only u had this issue,
dunno where i saw it but someone here posted alrdy bout the demotion and losing some points.

||PREDATOR||
04-27-2011, 09:47 PM
I haven't had that happen to me. It happened to hop last night. He had no weapon is his hands. But I don't know if he tried to get in to a vehicle like that. I did read about this in the bfp4free forums. It happened to others so I don't think it's just you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

echoseven
04-28-2011, 04:50 AM
dont worry about it diakin its happened twice for me now ,this morning need 6k to lvl19 ,played a game got 2k came out of it and low and below now I need 70k for lvl 19 ,what fun

diakin
04-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Well the leveling thing is annoying but hope they patch it as for the invisible bug must be rare !!0.o

echoseven
04-29-2011, 03:37 PM
good or bad.....play through the pain barrier yesterday to get lvl 19 ,was in game and got the "level up" message so finished game and went to training and there was my one point which I put into "dead mans".So this is the good or bad ....STILL level 18!!! but got and still have the lvl19 training point,so I could stay lvl18 but still getting more training points ,so I could maybe lvl18 with 20 or more training points ,I hope this bug stays!!!

A_Lucky_Hit
04-29-2011, 05:16 PM
For that matter just push me back to level 1 if I get to keep my training points ;-)

diakin
04-30-2011, 02:58 AM
Finally got my 10 points thanks to ''THE BUG''