PDA

View Full Version : Please, I need a volunteer-P4F

UnderTaker
04-28-2011, 06:02 AM
I am trying to get a volunteer from each division/game to help advertising for their division to help it to stay strong and grow. This person will be the lead for their divisions in spreading the word about [MIA] for their division.

The main duties will be to find forums on the internet that are recruiting for their game and try to recruit new members. There are recruit postings all over the internet and the Ad Department Leader will start you in the right direction. He will also give you some samples recruiting posts to put up in forums all over the internet. You will also have access to recruit posters that will help in recruiting for your division.

After you post the initial posts, you will need to check them every day or so for gamers that reply to them. You may also want to post replies to gamers looking for clans. This position is crucial in helping your division to grow and continue to get new members.

We really need someone to step up and help in this area. If you can help out please PM me and I will give you more information on how you can help our community to grow.

Thanks a lot.

Evil
04-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Yea join our advertisement deparment.

helping me and darkco a hand would be much appreciated.

Darkco
04-28-2011, 03:28 PM
New AD Department members get my full support.

Ash Sunnie will say: nothing gives the clan more recruits than the advertising department, its the MOST important department, and needs the best attention

You can contact me on Teamspeak/PM/Xfire

Darkco

echoseven
04-29-2011, 03:31 PM
if its explained and I can do it ,I will try to help,but never domne thing like it before

UnderTaker
04-30-2011, 04:44 AM
So do we have any members that are able to help our community in this area? We can show you exactly what needs to be done and even give you the information to post.

Just let me know.

Thanks

Darkco
05-01-2011, 01:56 PM
if its explained and I can do it ,I will try to help,but never domne thing like it before
No worry whe explain or advertising department 2 you fully.

loctar
05-01-2011, 03:14 PM
tell what and how, ill be glad to help :)

Alex2142hp
05-02-2011, 02:23 AM
talk to darco when u c him in ts thanks he will explain everything in details

Trixter
05-02-2011, 09:27 AM
I started out in the Add. dept. - its a very easy but very important job. It dosent take much, but most of our recruits comes from reading a post in a forum somewhere. But eventhough your not in the add dept. i encurage all people to advertise for the Clan ingame.

Darkco
05-02-2011, 03:09 PM
You can poke me today on teamspeak and i will talk with you about or advertising department end i will leth Alex add you in or usergroep.