PDA

View Full Version : When you're [MIA] you are always [MIA]

AmericanEagle301
05-05-2011, 01:24 AM
Folks, come on now! Really? Some of you people new to [MIA] have a lot to learn about how we do things here at [MIA]. You're recruits or only been initiated for a month or two so generally I try not to go to hard on you guys, but this is something that needs addressed and needs addressed now.

When you wear your [MIA] tags in-game, you are ALWAYS representing [MIA]. I don't care if you're in a server by yourself, playing with friends, or playing with us, when you have those [MIA] tags on you not only impact how you look and what you represent, but you are also representing our clan. That means you need to watch your language in servers, play by the rules, not be a douche and play to have a fun game. You shouldn't be cursing, making sexual references or other things.

This only goes when your character is wearing the [MIA] tags on the character. If your character isn't wearing the tags, I do not care what you do on other servers, as long as you don't reference or say you're from [MIA] in any way, but when those tags are on, you better starting acting appropriately.

Arlington
05-05-2011, 01:28 AM
Yeah guys, exactly what American Eagle said. We take our rules here at [MIA] very seriously and if caught disobeying these rules can lead to disiplinary action and possible removal of the clan. I strongly URGE you to review the rules if this annoucement has caught you by surprise, because it is what every [MIA] member, and recruit, has to follow on a second to second basis.

Thanks,

A_Lucky_Hit
05-05-2011, 01:49 AM
For that matter even if your not wearing tags you should hold yourself to the same level and if you can't you should really ask if you deserve them?

||PREDATOR||
05-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Is this referring to anyone in particular?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A_Lucky_Hit
05-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Is that a confession Pred, lol

||PREDATOR||
05-05-2011, 06:16 PM
I get mad yes. If the team I'm on is playing like crap I'm going to say it. If I get shot from the other side of the board I'm calling them out. But I don't cuss. Got called a hacker got into this drawn out argument, told him I don't hack, and said [MIA] members don't hack. I don't have the tags on my guy. thought I could add them like any other BF game. Anyway... So I've spent 40 bucks on this guy. I'm not creating anymore. But from now on I'm going to keep my fingers away from the enter button... Since this message was written on a day were I typed that this team was crap, and that it wasn't organized. That's why I asked.

Oh a tip of the day... If your team loses all of the flags accept the one right next to the enemies main base, for the love of knifing, please don't all stay there and try to hold that base. YOU WILL ALL DIE AND WE'LL LOSE THE GAME.

Had to say it because that's why I said my team was crap.

||PREDATOR||
05-05-2011, 06:25 PM
So it's a little confession.

Trixter
05-05-2011, 07:00 PM
well... sometimes i feel the same, i get ver mad when someone is dissing the Clan, when i advertise in-game.
I have learned in time that, taking up an argument, leads nowhere. I came to the conclusion, that players can say whatever they want in-game about MIA, i choose to ignore it or leave the server... They can just look at the K/D-Points after each round... MIA is ALWAYS on top of that list.... That should answer their questions about the clan :) - But just try to ignore those people even if your team is crappy... MIA is not only a quality stamp, but also a with certain, a decent mature player!!

AmericanEagle301
05-05-2011, 08:36 PM
No, Pred. It wasn't at you since you don't wear [MIA] tags. It was more a general statement, although there was people to provide motivation for posting it, but they will go unnamed and the issue is being looked into further.

||PREDATOR||
05-05-2011, 11:41 PM
If I ever seem to be doing anything like that let me know please. Keep me in check. I have let others know where I'm coming from. Most know I'm MIA. But my rage has pretty much settled since last night. I had a bunch of people who have seen me play stick up for me. Also I have ignored all except the friends since last night.

So I'm glad its not me. Cheers.

WRXS
05-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Hey Eagle, It sounds like you should be part of the recruit department.

Oooops my bad. You are

You are the best, I just love it when they grow up and fly Happy Mothers Day to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GuEswXOXo

Alex2142hp
05-06-2011, 01:27 AM
nicely said eagle and happy mothersday to u andrea congrats :giggle::giggle::wink::tongue: