PDA

View Full Version : P4F Open Position - Camp Counselor

Hoplomachus
05-23-2011, 07:18 AM
The P4F Division is looking for a Camp Counselor, so if you think you can do this and help us out, please PM me.

The Duties are as follows:

- You will be assigned a new recruit from the recruit department. Once assigned you will send out a welcome letter. You then will help set them up with TS and explain TS rules and server rules. You will also explain how to become a full member in MIA.
- Keep our Google Document updated with the progress of the new recruits.
- Update the recruit forums
- You will work directly with Sunnie.

Thanks,

Hop

Evil
05-23-2011, 02:23 PM
pmed u.

WRXS
05-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Hmm.

If there is a position open let me know.

Hop if we need to add, let me know

UnderTaker
05-23-2011, 03:46 PM
We really need this guys. This game has become a huge sucess

echoseven
05-23-2011, 04:22 PM
ill back evil for it

Evil
05-23-2011, 04:33 PM
i made a reply here alrdy but just removed and sended an pm to hop,
since he request to pm him, but yea iam kinda up for this tbh. and thnx echo.

Sunnie
05-23-2011, 05:00 PM
i made a reply here alrdy but just removed and sended an pm to hop,
since he request to pm him, but yea iam kinda up for this tbh. and thnx echo.

pardon me, but arent you the adl of the ad dept? are you sure you wanna do two things at the same time?

Evil
05-23-2011, 05:10 PM
ADL AD is only till UT decide who is gonna be the DL and its ADL coz the advertise deparment has none atm so darkco and me took this step till final decisions.

besize ut should alrdy annouce it weeks argo he said in ad dep but see nothing so far :):rolleyes:

thats the reason ive applied here,
and if i may say so like this job as i got preview Experiance in former clan with it.

also discuss it with darkco and he say there is no problem if i should take this one,
even tho iam offering my help where i can even it cost me some less game hours.
had own clan have experiance so i know its rly hard to get some things done in here,

ill let u guys decide who and what.
and els i always can just be a member of AD, to help a hand and focus this as main,
like i said i offering myself. its not a must have just like to help where i can believe or not sometimes iam rly bored to play games even:biggrin:

Darkco
05-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Ash off now ther is no final counsil decisions about who will get te job of DL/ADL of te advertise deparment.
I allready talkt with UT about it in or weekly meeting bud am still waiting on or official meeting on teamspeak.

Me or UT will post when ther is a final counsil decisions about or advertise deparment.

And off this job i allready say on teamspeak that i agree with Sunnie that running both jobs is nasty bud you allready reply that you whant 2 go ash member of te advertise deparment and work ash Counselor on Battlefield P4F.

I wish you luck on your new job.

Darkco

IceZaroth
05-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi, im a recruit and im wanting someone to help me figure out how to become a full MIA member ... and me posting here is not a joke nor me being silly i'd seriously like to know how too and goals i need to achieve so that i can target them to become a full member.

Thanks Guys

Icey

UnderTaker
05-23-2011, 07:14 PM
You are right Sunnie. I am assigning Darko as our DL for the ad department and Evil as our ADL. So we really need someone else to step up as our advertising guy for the Play 4 Free division.

Sunnie
05-23-2011, 09:09 PM
You are right Sunnie. I am assigning Darko as our DL for the ad department and Evil as our ADL. So we really need someone else to step up as our advertising guy for the Play 4 Free division.

Wait... what?

@Hop
Its your call Hop and Maro, you guys decide whom to take up for this position..

@evil
Personally I would have loved to have you as the camp counselor, I just know that doing two things WILL burn you out.. and we dont want that

Evil
05-23-2011, 09:24 PM
well believe it or not but even when iam busy with AD DEPT. i have time left.
and mostly of the week iam bored after ive done my ad dep jobs,

thats basicly is, just yet have time left for it, els i wouldnt reply in this thread :wink:

but if u preffer choose somebody els ive nothing against it.
i know what you guys mean but what i think is that iam cabable for it.

ill hear it what u ppl would decide.

Diamond
05-23-2011, 09:36 PM
well believe it or not but even when iam busy with AD DEPT. i have time left.
and mostly of the week iam bored after ive done my ad dep jobs

...I think that you cant ever be "done" with the job of the ADL of the Ad Dept, and even i know when i was the ADL of the YGZ, i was doing 3 different things at once in the clan and believe me, it wasn't easy, especially with school/job or whatever else you migth have in RL.

Arlington
05-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Advertising Department Information:

When I was the Division Leader of the YGZ, the administration had to take the responsibility of the advertising department for the YGZ. There is ALWAYS something to be doing. There should be absolutely no time left over. I can honestly say that I spent countless hours with the advertising department, varying from 3 - 6 hours a day. of just advertising! (That includes finding new forums to advertise, posting bumps or writing information on our clan in the forums, responding to peoples questions, etc.) . I believe that the advertising is the hardest department in this clan because of the work it involves. BE SURE to use your time willfully

Darkco
05-23-2011, 11:24 PM
I agree on Arlington about his topic.
And i spent countless hours with the advertising department 2 keep it clean on both topic,s and member,s.

GreyWolf134
05-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Hi, im a recruit and im wanting someone to help me figure out how to become a full MIA member ... and me posting here is not a joke nor me being silly i'd seriously like to know how too and goals i need to achieve so that i can target them to become a full member.

Thanks Guys

Icey

Yes I would agree with Icey....just need a little more help in the right direction...
thanks Greywolf134

MrSuave
05-25-2011, 04:27 AM
Yes I would agree with Icey....just need a little more help in the right direction...
thanks Greywolf134

Well I guess I'll shed some light for you since noone else have. I believe you have a few stipulation and/or requirements. The first I was told is of course staying active on forums and most of all Teamspeak. They would like you to be on Teamspeak for at least 3 weeks before initiation to member status is considered. Also you have to attend a New Recruit Meeting with the head of recruit dept, WRXS if you shoot her a PM I am sure she can setup a meeting for you. But I believe all final consideration are that of the appropriate officer, I hope this helps!

WRXS
05-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Just so everyone is aware, I am back and I have pm's Icey.

For any other person who is wondering.

I will be having new recruit meetings the first week of June. I will post them on the event calendar.

In order to become a full member of MIA you must do a minimum of 11 forum posts. Attend a new recruit meeting and be in Teamspeak for at least 3 weeks.

At that point you will qualify to be initiated into the clan. We have initiations at least once a month.

Any questions please ask. The recruit department is here to help you.