PDA

View Full Version : [EU Team] Play4Free Cup

Jackson
06-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Ok dears,

besides the meeting post below we need to know how many of you (just EU Team) are

Willing to particapate in the Battlefield Play4Free Cup

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can sign up a team or we cannot sign up a team. Please remind others in TS or chat to reply as well. I NEED TO KNOW IT NOW.

Regards

Jackson, EU TL

Trixter
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Ok dears,

besides the meeting post below we need to know how many of you (just EU Team) are

Willing to particapate in the Battlefield Play4Free Cup

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can sign up a team or we cannot sign up a team. Please remind others in TS or chat to reply as well. I NEED TO KNOW IT NOW.

Regards

Jackson, EU TL

- And please reply with the class you are using .. (The classes you have, and the class you prefere to use)

Trixter

Sunnie
06-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Ok dears,

so that we can sign up a team or we cannot sign up a team.

I am not sure if I am willing or not, but in case you guys are short of a buddy to sign up for the tourney you can count on me.

Jackson
06-06-2011, 05:45 PM
We're defenitely short and i also have concerns. But we want to offer the most possible opportunities for all players in the Division so we want to make it able for them to play. Would be cool if you're in ;)

bloodsucker95
06-08-2011, 10:14 PM
if u got open slots ill be more then happy tp join! respawn back if im in or not!

Jackson
06-09-2011, 09:34 AM
If you have time join the meeting this evening 19.00 GMt+1 or Saturday (time is coming). We're setting up the teams there. If you cannot make a meeting send me a PM for further details. But we can need any help we get!

marodalies
06-09-2011, 11:49 AM
After That Reply From admin, That We can Join Too From Egypt If No Lag, U can Count Me In For Sure as Engineer :D

But need Some one to cover MY back, cause will have exams from 18 of June till 30, So some days I won't be able to Join

loctar
06-09-2011, 02:20 PM
since im not on the us team i would like to play with guys if u need one more

Jackson
06-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Same for u loctar. Try to make one of the meetings and if that's not possibl send me a PM. But you're in i guess^^

bloodsucker95
06-10-2011, 12:15 AM
im central time so what time will that be but i could make it for sure and my brother took the mic and i get it back in bout 2 or 3 days so if im there i might not have a mic but could talk in the chat box but this is the first time my bro took the mic so dont worry i always have the mic!

Jackson
06-11-2011, 09:00 AM
No problem, as long as you can hear sth^^

bloodsucker95
06-12-2011, 02:29 PM
got my mic back whens this meeting now!