PDA

View Full Version : Climate Survey

Hoplomachus
06-13-2011, 09:42 AM
I recently sent out a PM to everyone in the division about an internal Climate Survey. The purpose is for me to make this division the best!

So I thank everyone for participating and giving me your feedback! Thank you so much!

I will do this every 2 months. In the mean time, if you have any suggestions or anything else, don't hesitate to PM me... (that's what I do as the DL)

Your feedback:
You gave several ideas of events and ways to make the division better. A lot of you stressed about the lack of servers and how it caused a "stall" in our division.

My Comments:
Events are one of my top priorities in the division. This is what makes playing here at MIA very fun. Darkco is in charge of this and so is TacoStain (with the unit black team). I may have an additional person to this team.... Other than that, it is frustrating not having our own servers, I agree but know that we will have several US servers and 1 EU server all ready to go, when the time comes.

Thanks again for your participation !!
-Hop

Darkco
06-13-2011, 10:22 AM
With no server,s its hard 2 hold a event and whe got 2 EU server,s.
Avter your PM am tinking about a view ting,s on events.

1 i whant hold te AA night with view drunk expert
-Invite any that is 21+
-Get drunk
-Play Games
-And sing

Rules: Age 21+ (will check with WRXS/Alex/Hoplo/Evil/Sunnie/)

2 Battlefield P4F game night
-Me (Darkco) and Hops agree that MR,Suave will run this event

Bud i need your help on Inner scrims Ladder.
http://www.miaclan.net/ladders.php?do=view&id=7
Yes i now whe got no server,s bud work with point,s and kill,s.

I whant now if member,s use it and what te whant 2 change zo that Me (Darkco) and Hops can reflect this in or MIA officer meeting when te 2nd sesion start with 1vs1 and team ladder.

Hoplomachus
06-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Thanks Darkco! Once we get the servers, we will be very busy! I guarantee every weekend there will be something going on, for everyone!

IceZaroth
06-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Hop just keep up the good work, i know with my own experiences that times can be a challange, your spirits are always on a hi if in any doubt or should you ever feel a little blue im sure myself mrsuave trix and many other p4f player always appricate the work and time you put into the division, as youve said its a little quiet right now due only to no servers.

Personally i think you and the other leaders in our division are doing a sterling job running the division with one hand tied behind your backs the no servers issue, which we also know will be changed when they release them.

Warmest Regards

Icey

Posted from sony ericsson xperia arc

Crimson
06-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Ice.... couldnt of said it better myself