PDA

View Full Version : Tier 3 preview

AmericanEagle301
06-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Listen up Soldiers!

News has trickled in from the front lines about a work in progress training system that will open your war torn world to new equipment, abilities and a new level of strategy.

Tear up the battlefield with new tactics and new concerns. Set deadly traps, stop vehicle domination dead in its tracks, and make those care free campers sitting in the corner think on their feet for a change. This new tier of training is sure to make the battlefield you know feel like a fairy tale

||PREDATOR||
06-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Now that I know what you're talking about. When is this stuff going to be available? Are we going to be able to rank up higher then 20 to get these fancy toys?

Oh and what do you mean vehicle dominance? I see them at a distance so I don't really know if they dominate the game. Anyway I think recon is going to be a blast when motor strikes are available. There's going to be strikes everywhere because a lot of players are recon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeirZ
06-17-2011, 10:46 PM
Thats that same thing I was thinking Predator. I might make my MIA character a sniper.

Jackson
06-18-2011, 06:31 AM
Sounds great. And i was alawys wondering why Assaults had that skill Mortar Strike awareness :)

SpeirZ
06-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Sounds great. And i was alawys wondering why Assaults had that skill Mortar Strike awareness :)
then why does it say it will be a training for recon?

A_Lucky_Hit
06-18-2011, 08:31 PM
Jihad city here we come again, lol

AmericanEagle301
06-19-2011, 12:03 AM
then why does it say it will be a training for recon?

What Jackson is referring to is a skill to reveal where mortar strikes are coming from, not actually using mortar strikes.

bl00d
06-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Mortar Strike come to daddy ^^. Going to be so many of them landing on spawn points but hay shall be good to see.

IceZaroth
06-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Definately cant wait, but im also with the guys higher ranks would be nice to get more toys.

Regards

Icey