PDA

View Full Version : No Server Browser Tomrrow :(

AmericanEagle301
06-20-2011, 09:28 PM
For those of you who are aware, tomorrow marks the first official day of summer. If you recall back to the beginning of the year, EA did promise that server browser would be available before summer. This, however, has been delayed.

You will not see a server browser for Battlefield Play4Free tomorrow. We do intend to release a server browser, however it is still under construction and will not be available for some time. We should however have rental servers and bookmarking available quite a bit sooner, which will allow you to bookmark your favourite servers, with your favourite map rotations and performance http://battlefield.play4free.com/static/1/modules/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif.

Silvanoshi

Still no word on if we'll have servers/bookmarks this month or next month.

Hoplomachus
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Quite a bit sooner, is defined as...... ?

loctar
06-20-2011, 10:07 PM
im beginning to think that BF3 will come out before the servers do

Hoplomachus
06-20-2011, 10:37 PM
I don't think that late, loctar... The only good thing is the progress that we see each week on the game. So its not like they are "not" working on it. I heard that in the PTE the bookmarks are working and they are not sure why its not implemented in the game yet.

mtekk
06-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Quite a bit sooner, is defined as...... ?

...before Valve releases HL2:EP3/HL3... :rolleyes:

Crimson
06-21-2011, 12:37 AM
...before Valve releases HL2:EP3/HL3... :rolleyes:
HL3 engine.. thats like fall 2013? i think? we can hope its before then... haha

HL3 Engine = CSS:2

AmericanEagle301
06-21-2011, 02:50 AM
Quite a bit sooner is sometime slightly before soon.

Soon is defined as sometime between the present, here and now, and the end of time.

For example: Rented servers are coming quite a bit sooner.

WaxyChicken
06-21-2011, 03:10 AM
Right now i'll just be glad when they fix the login servers.
3rd day and still not able to get past my loading screen.
it just sits there.

Crimson
06-21-2011, 03:48 AM
i cant even log into my account. i log in, nothing comes up that says incorrect password or username or anything. just freezes and it keeps loading for a good 20 minutes. its not my internet, because i have no problem with any other site, not even other browser games, and no problem with any steam games. its been doing it for the past few days. i reset my router a few times a day, did 3 virus/malwaye/spyware scans each. came up with a "slight risk" when i installed the mia tool bar to Chrome. idk if anyone else is having this issue. if nobody else is... i might just have to completely wipe everything off my hard drive and start over with the install disk of windows 7

BUDWEISER911
06-21-2011, 01:01 PM
Giving out teases just to keep us interested. This could end up like BFH,but at least heroes has servers,just not the complete game. It's like everything else. "HURRY UP and WAIT"!!!!!

Hoplomachus
06-23-2011, 01:23 PM
ahhhhhh Happy June Fools !! ?? LOL