PDA

View Full Version : Servers are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trixter
06-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Server rentals are here! In addition to owning your own server it is now possible to bookmark your favourite servers allowing you to return to the same server over and over again with ease and whenever you want! We have also added server queueing functionality that puts you in a queue to join the server you want to enter should it be full.

The following functionality has been added to Battlefield Play4Free servers.
It is now possible to bookmark your favourite servers, allowing you to return to that server whenever you want!
If you attempt to join a full server that your friend is in, you will be automatically added to the queue. Once in the queue you will automatically join the server as soon as a slot opens up.
VIP functionality has been added to the server to provide server owners with priority access to their servers.
Ranked/Unranked modes have been added to servers to allow server admins to add passwords and teamswitch players on unranked servers.
Enjoy playing on your favourite servers, and with your friends with even more ease!

AmericanEagle301
06-22-2011, 11:34 AM
We will be in overdrive the next few days getting every thing started up. As soon as we get those servers up, we need people to get in there and start playing on them!

Hoplomachus
06-22-2011, 11:41 AM
Great news!

Trixter
06-22-2011, 11:47 AM
I do have one silly question though...... How do we find our own servers, without a server browser..?

Hoplomachus
06-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Just like BFH with bookmarks that we link to our site.

nightmedic
06-22-2011, 12:11 PM
dangit he beat me to posting it :( , , , but YES WE GET OUR SERVERS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

SuperGabberNL
06-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Nice nice nice!

So whats the MIA Bookmark Server Link? :P i want to play with and against u guys ;)

Alex2142hp
06-22-2011, 02:16 PM
great news for ya guys im happy now get some recruits and members """"LET THE GAMES BEGINN"""" :bounce::angel::biggrin:

SilentBob
06-22-2011, 04:02 PM
Sweet! I have a few low level characters (1 of each class) and since I never get to game at home I've been trying to sneak in a few rounds from my work computer. Hope to see some of you in there soon!

IceZaroth
06-22-2011, 04:05 PM
all im gonna say is ... OH MOMMA

UnderTaker
06-22-2011, 04:08 PM
OK guys I got a ticket in to get them setup so we can start installing them on our box. I hope to here something back very soon. When I do I will put up bookmark links to all of our servers .They will be in the forums, on the main P4Free page of our site and on TS.

I will keep you updated.

Thanks

Twistedgrim
06-22-2011, 04:49 PM
were my eyes decieving me or is this servers working now.

Crimson
06-22-2011, 06:41 PM
were my eyes decieving me or is this servers working now.

theres no "deception" about it. from the update says... their up and running... i guess the HL3 prediction was a little off :(

WaxyChicken
06-22-2011, 08:47 PM
omg...

IT CAN BE MODDED!

imagine jeeps in basra!

rem [ObjectSpawnerTemplate: CPNAME_OMAN_CQ_RU_(VehicleType)_1]
ObjectTemplate.create ObjectSpawner CPNAME_OMAN_CQ_RU_(VehicleType)_1
ObjectTemplate.activeSafe ObjectSpawner CPNAME_OMAN_CQ_RU_(VehicleType)_1
ObjectTemplate.isNotSaveable 1
ObjectTemplate.hasMobilePhysics 0
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 1 apc_btr90
ObjectTemplate.minSpawnDelay 5
ObjectTemplate.maxSpawnDelay 10
ObjectTemplate.TimeToLive 10
ObjectTemplate.Distance 5

Hoplomachus
06-22-2011, 08:48 PM
NEWS:

I have posted the bookmark for the EU server on the server section of our forum.

I texted UT at 6 in the morning my time ;) and he sent a ticket in to get our US servers up. When I hear that they are up, I will link it to the bookmark as well.

Darkco
06-22-2011, 09:24 PM
My server hoost doont whant 2 give my server info and whont release te server.

Hoplomachus
06-22-2011, 10:05 PM
Same with our US server's ....

Update: UT said that the files for our US servers will be here tomorrow.

UnderTaker
06-22-2011, 11:50 PM
I will check first thing in the morning and put 4 servers online as soon as they have released the files.

Sent from my Android Incredible

GreyWolf134
06-23-2011, 02:55 AM
Should I add a Fly Swatter to my weapons cache??? Just kidding but I have no idea about what ur talking aboutbut .... The new servers are here the new servers are here the new servers are here! Whew I'm somebody now.......also officially [MIA]....life is good. 

||PREDATOR||
06-23-2011, 02:58 AM
omg...

IT CAN BE MODDED!

imagine jeeps in basra!

rem [ObjectSpawnerTemplate: CPNAME_OMAN_CQ_RU_(VehicleType)_1]
ObjectTemplate.create ObjectSpawner CPNAME_OMAN_CQ_RU_(VehicleType)_1
ObjectTemplate.activeSafe ObjectSpawner CPNAME_OMAN_CQ_RU_(VehicleType)_1
ObjectTemplate.isNotSaveable 1
ObjectTemplate.hasMobilePhysics 0
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 1 apc_btr90
ObjectTemplate.minSpawnDelay 5
ObjectTemplate.maxSpawnDelay 10
ObjectTemplate.TimeToLive 10
ObjectTemplate.Distance 5

Jeeps in Basra? Waste of time putting those in. Can you say traffic jams? Can you say spawn camping with the turret? If you're going to mod it, put ladders and stairs on/in the buildings. Personally I think the map stinks. Good news getting the servers but only two of the four are worth playing right now. Oman and karkand. Sharqi is ok. What I can't wait for is dragon valley which I heard was coming. It's a sweet map for both armor and infantry. BRING ROAD TO JALALABAD IN THE MIX AND I WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING BFPLAY4FREE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreyWolf134
06-23-2011, 02:58 AM
oops I just re- read the post files not flies dam iPhone and glasses

SuperGabberNL
06-23-2011, 06:32 AM
I dont know where MIA Rents the Server but on Battlefield Heroes i got a server for a couple of months and you could get the Bookmark link from: Multiplay Clan Forge. http://clanforge.multiplay.co.uk/cgi-clan/manage.pl

Maybe it is a bit of a help for getting the bookmark link ;)

diakin
06-25-2011, 07:57 AM
Hehehehehee I'll be on for some time :P
RAGE