Welcome to MIAClan.net Social Gaming Network!
Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to view and download attachments, create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger and more.
Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)
BF3 Flying Tips and Hints (Tutorial)
I havent upgraded my pc to play the game as yet but i stumbled across these two tutorials for BF3. Just thought i would share it. Enjoy:
HOW TO FLY HELICOPTERS
HOW TO FLY JETS
Post Thanks / Like
1/15 but I love flying! ;)
Great tips if you don't mind I will add to them:
1. Most important tip after understanding the basics in the video - SPEED will not pull you away from a enemy aircraft targetting you.
2. If you have a bogie on your tail reduce speed quick by hitting S to reverse thrust hard. Hit A + left/right arrow + W + afterburner to make a very sharp turn. To get behind the aircraft you have to do this key combination many times and make sure you are in THIRD PERSON VIEW.
3. Once you have got behind the enemy aircraft switch to first person view and shoot them up constantly switching between S for reverse thrust, and W for forward thrust. If you loose the target switch to 3rd person view.
1. AA=suck to dodge these hit full afterburner and pitch up as high as possible around 500-600 depending on the map (dont stall). You can also be crazy which works and go low towards buildings, below mountains, etc... If you hear a fast beep hit flares. Before you know it AA will be just an annoying sound.
2. Dont attack AA, or tanks right now unless you are experienced pay attention to AIR COMBAT.
3. Reduce speed a lot by holding S down and use arrows and A + D to target Aircraft.
Well these are all the tips i have for now I will make a video sometime but all I can say is AIR is a blast but if you want points AIR is not worth it. I on the other hand could careless about points ;)
Post Thanks / Like
Nice tips. Sound like the pro stuff :D I totally love flying also, its all air-air man, all day lol. Can't wait to upgrade my pc.
Originally Posted by exshot