Welcome to MIAClan.net Social Gaming Network!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to view and download attachments, create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger and more.

Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Artistic
  • Scared
  • Sick
  • Dead Tired
  • Daring
  • Cheeky
  • Lonely
  • Mellow
  • Nerdy
  • Sneaky 2
  • ROFLMAO
  • Vegged Out
  • Cold Turkey
  • Bored
  • Bashful
  • Cool 2
  • Fiendish
  • Doubtful
  • Happy 2
  • Mischievious
  • Stressed 2
  • Asleep
  • Grumpy
  • Cheerful
  • Depressed 2
  • Yee Haw
  • Cold
  • Chatty
  • Tired 2
  • Amused 2
  • In Love
  • Curious
  • Amazed
  • Angelic
  • Goofy
  • Inspired
  • Sunshine
  • Hung Over
  • Angry 2
  • Hot
  • Flirty
  • Busy
  • Notworthy
  • Drunk 2
  • Confused
  • Twisted
  • On Cloud 9
  • In Pain
  • Energetic
  • Thinking
  • Psychedelic
  • Shocked
  • Worried
  • Spaced Out
  • Sad 2
  • DOH

Thread: BF3 Flying Tips and Hints (Tutorial)

[MIA]minni32 [MIA]|mDawg|
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 195
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Created Album picturesCreated Blog entryOccasional ConsumerThree FriendsTagger Second Class
      Back with my new pc!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Post Thanks / Like
      Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: minni32

BF3 Flying Tips and Hints (Tutorial)

Hey Guys,

I havent upgraded my pc to play the game as yet but i stumbled across these two tutorials for BF3. Just thought i would share it. Enjoy:

HOW TO FLY HELICOPTERS

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/11/02...ly-helicopters

HOW TO FLY JETS

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/11/02...ow-to-fly-jets

2. Thanks Loosenutt thanked for this post
      Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsRegistered UserVeteran
      1/15 but I love flying! ;)

I am:
      Daring

Level
      Post Thanks / Like
      Great tips if you don't mind I will add to them:

AIR COMBAT:

1. Most important tip after understanding the basics in the video - SPEED will not pull you away from a enemy aircraft targetting you.
      2. If you have a bogie on your tail reduce speed quick by hitting S to reverse thrust hard. Hit A + left/right arrow + W + afterburner to make a very sharp turn. To get behind the aircraft you have to do this key combination many times and make sure you are in THIRD PERSON VIEW.
      3. Once you have got behind the enemy aircraft switch to first person view and shoot them up constantly switching between S for reverse thrust, and W for forward thrust. If you loose the target switch to 3rd person view.

GROUND TARGET:
      1. AA=suck to dodge these hit full afterburner and pitch up as high as possible around 500-600 depending on the map (dont stall). You can also be crazy which works and go low towards buildings, below mountains, etc... If you hear a fast beep hit flares. Before you know it AA will be just an annoying sound.

2. Dont attack AA, or tanks right now unless you are experienced pay attention to AIR COMBAT.

3. Reduce speed a lot by holding S down and use arrows and A + D to target Aircraft.

Well these are all the tips i have for now I will make a video sometime but all I can say is AIR is a blast but if you want points AIR is not worth it. I on the other hand could careless about points ;)

4. Thanks Loosenutt thanked for this post
      [MIA]minni32 [MIA]|mDawg|
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 195
      Achievements:
      Created Album picturesCreated Blog entryOccasional ConsumerThree FriendsTagger Second Class
      Back with my new pc!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Post Thanks / Like
      Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: minni32
      Quote Originally Posted by exshot View Post
      Great tips if you don't mind I will add to them:

AIR COMBAT:

1. Most important tip after understanding the basics in the video - SPEED will not pull you away from a enemy aircraft targetting you.
      2. If you have a bogie on your tail reduce speed quick by hitting S to reverse thrust hard. Hit A + left/right arrow + W + afterburner to make a very sharp turn. To get behind the aircraft you have to do this key combination many times and make sure you are in THIRD PERSON VIEW.
      3. Once you have got behind the enemy aircraft switch to first person view and shoot them up constantly switching between S for reverse thrust, and W for forward thrust. If you loose the target switch to 3rd person view.

GROUND TARGET:
      1. AA=suck to dodge these hit full afterburner and pitch up as high as possible around 500-600 depending on the map (dont stall). You can also be crazy which works and go low towards buildings, below mountains, etc... If you hear a fast beep hit flares. Before you know it AA will be just an annoying sound.

2. Dont attack AA, or tanks right now unless you are experienced pay attention to AIR COMBAT.

3. Reduce speed a lot by holding S down and use arrows and A + D to target Aircraft.

Well these are all the tips i have for now I will make a video sometime but all I can say is AIR is a blast but if you want points AIR is not worth it. I on the other hand could careless about points ;)
      Nice tips. Sound like the pro stuff :D I totally love flying also, its all air-air man, all day lol. Can't wait to upgrade my pc.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

bf3 flying tips

bf3 helicopter tips

bf3 hints

bf3 plane tips

bf3 helicopter tutorialbf3 flyingbf3 flying guidebf3 aircraft tipsbf3 flight tipsbf3 chopper tipsbf3 attack helicopter tipsbf3 heli tipsbf3 hints and tipsbf3 airplane guideflying tips bf3tips for flying in bf3bf3 planes tipsbf3 plane tutorialbf3 flying tips pchelicopter tips bf3How to fly in bf3how to fly bf3bf3 tutorialbf3 aircraftbf3 heli tutorial
    SEO Blog