Welcome to MIAClan.net Social Gaming Network!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to view and download attachments, create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger and more.

Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Artistic
  • Scared
  • Sick
  • Dead Tired
  • Daring
  • Cheeky
  • Lonely
  • Mellow
  • Nerdy
  • Sneaky 2
  • ROFLMAO
  • Vegged Out
  • Cold Turkey
  • Bored
  • Bashful
  • Cool 2
  • Fiendish
  • Doubtful
  • Happy 2
  • Mischievious
  • Stressed 2
  • Asleep
  • Grumpy
  • Cheerful
  • Depressed 2
  • Yee Haw
  • Cold
  • Chatty
  • Tired 2
  • Amused 2
  • In Love
  • Curious
  • Amazed
  • Angelic
  • Goofy
  • Inspired
  • Sunshine
  • Hung Over
  • Angry 2
  • Hot
  • Flirty
  • Busy
  • Notworthy
  • Drunk 2
  • Confused
  • Twisted
  • On Cloud 9
  • In Pain
  • Energetic
  • Thinking
  • Psychedelic
  • Shocked
  • Worried
  • Spaced Out
  • Sad 2
  • DOH

Thread: Black Ops 2 Dedicated Servers Confirmed

Leader of the Clan
      I AM MIA Forever!!!

I am:
      Friendly

<span style='color: #FFFFFF'><span class='glow_0000FF'>UnderTaker</span></span>'s Avatar

Level
      Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Undertaker2006 XFIRE ID: miaundertaker Steam ID: miaundertaker

Black Ops 2 Dedicated Servers Confirmed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CoD-Blops-2-610x239.jpg 
Views:	26595 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	3671

Over the past several Call of Duty releases, PC gamers have been left feeling disappointed by the lack of dedicated servers. Modern Warfare 3 had dedicated servers, sure, but they were limited to unranked games only, which doesn’t quite cut it for some.
      For some reason or another, Activision has been a bit off-and-on when it comes to dedicated server support for Call of Duty games on the PC platform. The original Black Ops supported dedicated servers, but only from one provider. Modern Warfare 2, arguably the best title to date, shipped with no dedicated server support at all.
      With Modern Warfare 2, Activision and Infinity Ward wanted to push its so-called “IWNet” multiplayer system on the PC, rather than going the dedicated server route. Infinity Ward’s Robert Bowling had this to say in IWNet’s defense at the time:
      “The biggest benefit of using IWnet by far is the fact that you don’t have to worry about joining a server full of aim-bots, wallhacks, or cheaters,” Bowling writes. “Or relying on the server admin of the server to constantly be monitoring, banning, and policing it.”
      Treyarch director of technology Cesar Stastny has confirmed on Twitter that the latest Call of Duty will feature dedicated ranked multiplayer servers on PC.

It’s good news, and more than a little overdue. Dedicated servers made a return with Modern Warfare 3, but were unranked and therefore didn’t contribute to your overall progress. It seems like reliable, full-featured servers have crawled back bit by bit since they originally vanished from the series. Last week brought the news that Neversoft, the studio behind the Tony Hawk and latter Guitar Hero games, are at work on Call of Duty. Check out the E3 trailer for the first extended look at the game, in which terrorists steal the keys to the robots of the future. I’m not sure why robots would have keys, unless the robot owned something that needed to be locked like a house or a car. A robust moral compass would probably be a better way of preventing a drone army from laying waste to Los Angeles, ultimately.

Last edited by UnderTaker; 06-25-2012 at 07:21 AM.
      [MIA] UnderTaker
      Clan Leader/Founder

Ryu bomb
      Back again!!!

I am:
      DOH

Level
      Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TITANOFMIA Steam ID: MIATitan
      Nice, more will play PC versions if they can be tallied to overall stats!

I'm baaaaaaack!

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tidalslam XFIRE ID: Tidalslam Steam ID: Tidalslam Wii Code: 7630-5504-8012-6340
      I'm coming back to PC guys!
      Tidalwave + Slam = Tidalslam (got it?)

|Cali Connection|
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 515
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      10000 Experience PointsRegistered User25 FriendsVeteran
      Playing when possible

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: BUDWEISER911
      Looks like this can start up our COD Division again. I was remembering back when we had a scrim team in COD4(unit black now). I think I'm the last of those embers still here,wow !!! Trillium,edge,Pastor pwn, lol, I forget the other names. Seems so many moons ago having dedicated servers in COD.

Leader of the Clan
      I AM MIA Forever!!!

I am:
      Friendly

<span style='color: #FFFFFF'><span class='glow_0000FF'>UnderTaker</span></span>'s Avatar

Level
      Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Undertaker2006 XFIRE ID: miaundertaker Steam ID: miaundertaker
      Great News. We need to go ahead and elect a Game Manager and Assistant Game Manager for this game. If anyone is interested please PM me with your idea of what you think you can do to make this division very successful.

Thanks
      [MIA] UnderTaker
      Clan Leader/Founder

Visitors found this page by searching for:

black ops 2 cracked servers

black ops 2 private serverblack ops 2 cracked serverblack ops 2 multiplayer cracked serverscracked servers for black ops 2black ops 2 multiplayer private serversblack ops 2 private serversblack ops 2 crack serversdownload bo2 dedicated (cracked) server systemblack ops 2 cracked servers listblack ops 2 multiplayer private servercod black ops 2 private serverblacks ops 2 cracked servercall of duty black ops 2 multiplayer cracked serversserver black ops 2 craccatiblack ops 2 multiplayer private server .exe downloadhow to play cod black ops 2 multiplayer on cracked serversblack ops 2 list of cracked serversblack ops pirate servershow to play black ops 2 cracked serversblack ops 2 multiplayer crack forum bo 2 cracked serversblack ops 2 multiplayer crack pccracked servers on black ops 2black ops 2 pc multiplayer cracked servers
    SEO Blog